We at the Suzuki Institute are committed to continually developing the personal and musical gifts, as well as the love for music, of each student in an on-going learning experience.
What We Provide
• Teachers who are excellent musicians, well educated, experienced, compassionate, dedicated to the success of all students at the school, and excited to work with you and your family.
• An administrative staff that allows teachers to focus on studio teaching. For the convenience of parents the office provides many common supplies available for purchase and instrument rentals when applicable.
• A collaborative group of teachers who provide ideas, support, and education for one another.
• Collaboration between teacher, student, and parent to implement individualized programs based on the unique needs of each family and child, which allows for a self-paced learning environment.
• Information and advice on the purchase and/or rental of instruments and other associated equipment.
• Recitals and community performances.
• Opportunities for group classes, festivals, and other training programs such as the Carnegie Hall Royal Achievement Program may be available dependent on your instrument and instructor.
Encouraging Growth through Music