Piano lessons offer our families the highest level of music education available which embodies integrity for you and your child’s best interest at heart.
Piano lessons are for those who would like to expose their children to the world of music. In addition to teaching music to children, we also instruct adults and seniors. Features of our program include:
- One or more 30, 45, or 60 minute music lesson each week;
- At least two recitals per year;
- Advanced training for the serious student;
- A wide network of experienced instructors which enables us to skillfully match your family with a music teacher of your preference;
- An extensive library comprised of classical, seasonal, popular, and gospel and other music;
- Ear training;
- Theory instruction;
- Certified instruction through the Carnegie Hall Royal Achievement Program;
- Private adult instruction.